Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. There are many common dental problems that dentists can treat with bonding.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as required.
Dentists will frequently consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting teeth after gums recede
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile makeover
Oceanside Dental Excellence offers dental bonding along with the following services:
We invite you to schedule an appointment today.
Contact Oceanside Dental Excellence:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):