If you want to floss regularly but are too tired at night, this post is for you. In our Oceanside Dental Excellence blog, we want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss and for a healthy smile in Oceanside.
1. If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
2. Try flossing after lunch, but before you go back to work.
3. Before or after you exercise. The condition of your teeth is just as important. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
4. You could floss while catching up on your favorite Netflix series.
5. Floss while taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Light some scented candles, play some soothing music and turn off your cell phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is important for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile in Oceanside. We hope this gives you some ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. However, flossing before bedtime is still the best choice. Food particles left on teeth can turn into plaque while you sleep. The bacteria in plaque erodes enamel, creates cavities, and adversely affects gum tissue. If you want to improve your healthy smile in Oceanside, look into cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, invisible braces or porcelain veneers.
Our dental practice is located in Oceanside. Helping our dental patients establish good habits is important to us, as well as helping them achieve the smile they want with cosmetic dentistry procedures such as veneers, porcelain crowns, and complete smile makeovers. We are currently accepting new patients, so give us a call at 760-439-3400 to make an appointment!